PLACING YOUR INITIAL ORDER
- Before we can place your first order and set a firm ship date, the following items need to be completed.
- Distributor/Wholesale Application submitted and approved
- The label must be approved
- If changing the bottling, the bottles must be approved as safe and effective for storing your product.
- We must receive a 50% down payment on the initial order, with balance due before shipment.
LABEL AND DESIGN
Distinguish the uniqueness of your product and company by presenting an image conducive to your mission statement and one that speaks to your target audience.
Our graphic design team is adept at taking your concepts and creating a dynamic visual presentation, while making sure all the specific information required by the FDA is presented accurately on your label.
Once your label has been designed and approved, we will need to order it in minimums of 5,000 to make the price competitive. This also allows you to have your labels in stock for subsequent orders, thus cutting down the time necessary to produce and ship your product.
Liquids: 1,000 units of each product size
Gels and Creams: 1,000 units of each product
MANUFACTURING AND SHIPPING TIMES
Our products have various expiration dates. As a result we are always in production on some items. Some of our products contain 3-year expirations (SJ3, Vasocaine) while others (Blue Gel, Zone 2) carry an 18-month expiration. The rest carry two-year expiration dates. Keep these dates in mind when ordering product and allow sufficient lead time for production of a fresh batch (6-8 weeks).
We are committed to ensuring that your order is prepared and shipped on time. However, we can be subject to supply shortages of raw materials and delays in receipt of other components required to complete your order.
We can private label our standard packaging as well as offer a variety of special bottling and packaging options.
Contact us for details.